[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5 DLU's

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 17 10:33:00 EDT 2013

DLUs are the 'old' way of doing things, they moved to user based licensing beginning with new installs of v7.1(5). What made things a bit confusing was that they still used DLUs, but sold you user based licensing. I believe that with version 9, there are no DLUs at all, but I could be wrong.

What you have below are the licenses (LIC-CUCM-USR-A), support (CON-ESW) to give you minor upgrades, and the software subscription (UCSS-UCM) to give you major upgrades.

Hope that helps. Others will help as well if I've got things wrong.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs