[cisco-voip] Display and ASCII Display ? Why fill any ASCII values in 2013?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 17 11:19:06 EDT 2013

Mike,

I've been tempted to use this for the exact reason you say. However, I've been hesitant to use something for a purpose it was not intended for. Last thing I want is to have to remove a feature because it's been changed or removed, etc.

Too bad we just can't have a field that says, "external" callerID or something like that, either on the phones themselves or the gateways.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs