[cisco-voip] question about those funky USB token keys

Erich Novak Erich.Novak at nts.eu
Fri May 17 14:20:33 EDT 2013

You could use all keys on both clusters... Or any combination of at least 2 on each cluster - there is nothing happening on the tokens.

Brgds
Erich
Am 17.05.2013 um 20:09 schrieb "Lelio Fulgenzi" <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>>:

So I need to buy some of those USB token keys for security. We have two clusters, a test cluster and a production cluster. I'd like to buy two for the test cluster and three for the production cluster to be sure.

>From what I understand, the product is: KEY-CCM-ADMIN-K9= and there's no "pairing" of the keys by any means from the factory, so I can just order as many as I need, so I'm thinking, just order 5.

Question though, can I use the same key to store the certs from different clusters?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>