[cisco-voip] question about those funky USB token keys

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Sat May 18 14:22:34 EDT 2013

Good point Eric,

Its for the point you made that I recommend reading Akhil's book (http://www.amazon.com/dp/1587142953) before doing any work with CTL Files.

In-fact everyone running (or upgrading to) UCM 8.0 or above should read his book as IPT Security is no longer an add-on/option because of Security by Default. It's very important to have a good understanding of how Cisco's internal implementation of PKI works, especially when working with multiple clusters are you pointed out.

UnifiedFX are starting the beta of the next version of PhoneView (Version 3.1) that has some great new and unique features, including a very relevant endpoint security feature. If anyone is interested in testing out the new version email beta at unifiedfx.com<mailto:beta at unifiedfx.com>

Also,
The book has some good reviews (some almost as long as the book ;) I also wrote a review if anyone wants a quick summary:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R30F5QJYK17QZU/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1587142953&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

Thanks

Stephen Welsh
CTO