[cisco-voip] MCID and Verizon ISDN PRI's

Lisa Notarianni lisa.notarianni at scranton.edu
Mon May 20 15:10:30 EDT 2013

Current version of CUCM       -       8.6.2.20000-2

We are in the process of trying to implement MCID feature so our Police Department has official procedures to replace what we used to use as our older Call Trace on Landlines.

I have contacted Verizon - our PSTN who we contract with for our ISDN PRI circuits.  They are unaware of this even being possible. Does anyone use MCID feature AND have ISDN PRI circuits from Verizon?

Cisco's documentation states:
The MCID service flags the call detail record (CDR) with the MCID notice
and sends a notification to the off-net PSTN that a malicious call is in progress.

[LisaNotarianniSignature]