[cisco-voip] Unicast MOH and MRG Round Robin

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Mon Nov 4 13:28:15 EST 2013

>From what I recall, the 'getMohDeviceGivenMrgl' will display all MOH servers available in the MRGL regardless of registration like you mentioned, but the lookup table (createLookupTbl) that occurs slightly below these results should not display unregistered resources by name but by its PKID; sendMohAllocateRequestToDevice shouldn't be performed for an unregistered MOH resource since this occurs post lookup table.

Thx

From: Peter Slow [mailto:peter.slow at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 11:48 AM
To: Daniel Pagan
Cc: Anthony Holloway; Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unicast MOH and MRG Round Robin

Those MOH servers are going to show up in the MRG config page and also in the traces regardless of if they're registered or not, and I'm pretty sure the same is true for RTMT in at least some places.
under ccmadmin  for your MoH servers, do they all show as being registered? .. to what server? ...and can you confirm that we're specifically discussing unicast MoH and that that's the counter that you're looking at in RTMT?
Bring me your fun Media issues,
-Pete