[cisco-voip] 7945 phone has wrong time and can't verify config

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Tue Nov 5 13:06:52 EST 2013

I’ve seen problems with some IP Phones validating the XML Config file, have a look at this post and see if it related to your issue:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2219039

Thanks

Stephen

On 5 Nov 2013, at 18:02, Erick <erickbee at gmail.com<mailto:erickbee at gmail.com>> wrote:

Trust list updated
Error Verifying Config -- only error

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Stephen Welsh <stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com<mailto:stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com>> wrote:

What about the Status Messages log form the phones web server, any ITL related messages in there?

Stephen