[cisco-voip] Unified Messaging - Deleted voicemails from Inbox

Grace Maximuangu Grace.Maximuangu at BlackBox.com
Tue Nov 5 15:43:28 EST 2013

When users delete a message from their inbox, they go to voicemail to check new vmail, and Unity plays a message saying “You have messages marked for deletion” even though they have just deleted all their messages from their outlook inbox

Is this bug related!, anyone ran into this before? Shed some light please!

:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer
Black Box Network Services
Cell: 213.268.6342
grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com<mailto:grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com>
www.blackbox.com<http://www.blackbox.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEDA24.A0814FB0]

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 11:44 AM
To: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: [cisco-voip] Unicast MOH and MRG Round Robin

All,

I have read and re-read the sections on MOH  and MRG[L]'s and I still cannot seem to figure this one out.

I have an MRG with four MOH servers. The phones are using the sampleaudio MOH. Only one MOH server in my MRG has streams active. It's currently at 140 streams according to RTMT. The remaining three show 0 active streams.

Traces show the one MOH server being selected all the time, as the first resource in the group, to be sent an allocation request, and it responds; therefore, it gets used. The remaining MOH servers go unused.

I have proven that each of the three idle MOH servers do work, by removing all but one MOH server from the MRG, and sequentially testing each one.

I'm starting to doubt my understanding of MRG resource selection as it pertains to MOH. I'm looking for confirmation or clarification on how this works.

CUCM version is 8.6(2a). Thanks for looking.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.