[cisco-voip] softphone from data to voice domain

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Wed Nov 6 22:53:29 EST 2013

I've done this before with Acme/Sipera SBCs with all SIP endpoints.  You may be able to do this with CUBE as well (never set it up before using CUBE).  Not really going to work for SCCP endpoints unless you use Phone Proxy which only is supported in CUCM 7.x and below.  You might just be able to handle it using an ASA and Anyconnect so everyone has to VPN in first.

Brian