[cisco-voip] licensing ver 8 to 9.x[ELM] clarity

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:05:34 EST 2013

Keep in mind that that 1 DLU does not equal 1 enhanced, the licensing model
is completely different now. Phones used to cost a certain amount of DLUs
(4,6 etc, based on model), now a license is more phone and feature based.
Read through the links below and see if they help clear up some of your
confusion.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-34910
https://communities.cisco.com/message/120930