[cisco-voip] strange phone VPN issue after CUCM upgrade

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:36:21 EST 2013

Hold on...

We're doing the anyconnect phone VPN, not phone proxy.  I didn't look
closely at the document.

Here is the document we followed.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080bef910.shtml

I may have one or two more phones with the issue.  I'll see if I can get
one back to look at the logs.