[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade from 8.6.2 to 8.6.2a su3 -- Advice Request

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Tue Nov 12 11:52:02 EST 2013

If you do not want to upgrade the phones during this at all, you can hard-code the firmware prior to starting the upgrade. I’ve done that a few times, and that has allowed me to upgrade the phones in a more orderly manner. Personally, the bullets I sweat when 40 sites all upgrade firmware at the same time is just too much for my constitution.

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>

[Practical thinking for a connected world.]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>