[cisco-voip] ELM stay negative

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Nov 12 13:59:12 EST 2013

Ok,

I was thinking for a second maybe this was CSCue14471, but your version is already patched for that.

In your case, we need to know how many phones you have on the system in total and also, how many extension mobility users you have and how many static user/phone users you have.

For the static users, if any, please ensure that the Device Owner is specified on the device page as Ryan mentioned (thanks for the catch, Ryan, my B). If it's all EM, then just send the numbers for now.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense