[cisco-voip] IOS and RFC 3556 support

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Nov 14 10:55:29 EST 2013

Something else to keep in mind is that unless you are on the latest phone load (9.3.4, 9.4.1, or later) pretty much every Cisco SIP IP phone will fail a call that comes in with these parameters in the SDP.

There's an option in the SIP Profile in UCM 10 that will allow you to filter these at the server.  I'd strongly recommend using RTCP to avoid these showing up to begin with.

-Ryan