[cisco-voip] Local Route Route Group Design

paul dial dialp at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 15 11:35:22 EST 2013

Yes, CER could be an issue.   I think you would have the same issue with
redundancy in the RL - maybe break those patterns out separately?

FWIW,  I'm also interested in your original question,  "Has there been
any thought of a Local Route List feature in addition or replacing the
local route group option?"   I don't understand why Local Route Groups
were chosen and not Local Route lists?

--paul