[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.0 Pre-Release Field Communication

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Tue Nov 26 17:03:45 EST 2013

Hi All,

UCCX 10.0 will be out soon. I wanted to make sure this group was aware of some of the changes we're making that could impact how you plan and design either new UCCX installations of 10.0 or upgrade existing installations to 10.0.

I've put together a document on Cisco.com that outlines some of the highlights. This is not an exhaustive list of features or changes in 10.0, but is concentrated on those 'gotchas' I think will come up. Contained within the article is a link to a CSC Discussion which I'm monitoring. Please feel free to post your questions in the CSC Discussion, or here on the mailer, and I'll do my best to answer.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080c1f100.shtml

As always, feedback is most welcome especially on a) this type of communication for 10.0 and future releases and b) serviceability and other improvements we can make in the product, processes or otherwise.

For those in the US, have a great holiday.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services