[cisco-voip] 6961 with Shared Lines, any way to tell if say Line 5 has voicemail

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 3 15:48:28 EDT 2013

6961 should have a stutter tone for the line(s) with voicemails and a text message on the LCD.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/6921_6941_6961/8_0/english/user/guide/book/messages.html#wpmkr1006931

-Ryan

On Oct 3, 2013, at 2:34 PM, Jason Aarons (AM) <jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com<mailto:jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com>> wrote:

CCM 9.1

I am a secretary and have a SIP 6961 with Shared lines down the right side (this is the model phone with the white paper labels).

Is there any way I can see if say Line 5 has a voicemail?  Normally a 7975 would have a voicemail icon.

Can I make the 6961 Line 5 flash or have another color, etc?  Stutter dialtone on that line?