[cisco-voip] 'interesting' EMCC behavior

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:08:45 EDT 2013

This had crossed my mind.  The EM traces don't show anything unusual.
Successful authentication, selected proper UDP, etc...Re-exported,
consolidated and imported bulk certs.

I think I may build a LDAP filter to get rid of the users from that cluster
and see what happens.  I can always remove the filter to restore them to
the directory.