[cisco-voip] TFTP after Pub Restore

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Oct 4 16:05:27 EDT 2013

Hi Florian,

I did a quick test as follows:

  *   Stop all TVS Service instances
  *   Deactivate TFTP Service
  *   Activate TFTP Service
  *   Reboot IP Phones and check for ITL Issues

Everything checked out fine, so as long as there are no other changes that would trigger the self signed certificates to be regenerated you should be fine.

On a related subject, myself and Akhil Behl (author or “Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks”) held a series of webinars on endpoint security that includes SBD, the links to the recordings are in my email signature.

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAFE6.C53903B0]
Unified FX’s FREE Educational seminars on The Essentials of Endpoint Security & Compliance
• Session 1: The Impact of Security by Default (Recording: http://goo.gl/2yJaKm)
• Session 2: Understanding and Managing ITL & CTL Files (Recording: http://goo.gl/w05Dqh)
• Session 3: Leading Practices for Endpoint Security & Compliance (Recording: http://goo.gl/GuXy2P)
NEW Educational Webinar Announced
"Drive to 9: Essential Upgrade Planning Considerations" (10th Oct)
"Phone Background Management & Branding" (24th Oct)
Spaces are limited and we anticipate high demand, so please register early:
http://events.unifiedfx.com<http://unifiedfx.createsend1.com/t/r-i-bhljyut-l-o/>