[cisco-voip] question(s) about SIP early media

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:49:03 EDT 2013

Hi Brian,

Here's what the signalling looks like, apologies for the formatting.

No.     Delta       Time        Source                Destination
Protocol Info
      1 0.000000    0.000000    Vidyo Server          CUCM
 SIP/SDP  Request: INVITE sip:83045551212 at CUCM        | , with session
description
      2 0.001193    0.001193    CUCM                  Vidyo Server
 SIP      Status: 100 Trying |
  RTP from MTP to Vidyo starts here
      9 0.273383    0.274576    CUCM                  Vidyo Server
 SIP/SDP  Status: 183 Session Progress | , with session description
     47 0.751382    1.025958    CUCM                  Vidyo Server
 SIP      Request: UPDATE sip:Vidyo Server  :50600;transport=UDP |
     48 0.000829    1.026787    Vidyo Server          CUCM
 SIP      Status: 200 OK |
    707 13.100773   14.127560   Vidyo Server          CUCM
 SIP      Request: CANCEL sip:83045551212 at CUCM       :5060 |
    708 0.000478    14.128038   CUCM                  Vidyo Server
 SIP      Status: 200 OK |
    710 0.004368    14.132406   CUCM                  Vidyo Server
 SIP      Status: 487 Request Cancelled |
    711 0.000756    14.133162   Vidyo Server          CUCM
 SIP      Request: ACK sip:83045551212 at CUCM        |

--
Ed Leatherman