[cisco-voip] CCM Trace Questions | MediaMgr

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Tue Oct 15 14:11:03 EDT 2013

To further expand on this from what I found, a new MediaManager process is created any time there is an AuConnectRequest unless the call was early offer in which this would have already been created.  AuConnectRequest is triggered by ConnPartyReq received by MatrixControl which seems to handle the logic of when to send the AuConnectRequest.  There's many, many reasons why one is made and one isn't and I can't just share every potential scenario but my previous comment should cover most of it.