[cisco-voip] Slow upload to datastore on UCS C220

Gmail csvoip at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:18:23 EDT 2013

I hit a problem on two UCS C220M3S TRC1 servers I built today, the version of ESXi is ESXi-5.1.0-799733-custom, LRO has been disabled. I was able to upload 3 iso's to the datastore absolutely fine after installing ESXi and configuring the server. I then installed 2 x CUCM with 7500 user template and 1 UCCX 300 agent template VM's. I installed the 3 VM's on one server and 1 CUCM with 7500 template on the other server. Later I tried to upload more ISO's to the datastore and hit the problem with it being unbelievably slow to upload

Anyone seen anything like that before, performance stats in vmware are showing as fine.

I have checked the specs and everything is within support for TRC1.

I was unable to upload the UCCX ISO so I even tried mounting the ISO locally and tried to install the HA reserved that way but performance was so slow during installation I gave up I'm the end.

Any pointers greatly received.

Regards

Nick

Sent from my iPad