[cisco-voip] any axl programmers?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:41:10 EDT 2013

I posted there and tried the one suggestion I found in another post.

I tried the 8.0 AXLAPI wsdl which didn't throw the errors but still gave
the out of memory error.  I'm going to downgrade from VS2012 to 2010 to see
if that helps.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Stephen Welsh <stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com