[cisco-voip] Get data from Convergys IVR to Cisco UCCX for it to screen pop

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:37:28 EDT 2013

There's no built in integration.  You'll have to look at middleware.  I.e.,
Convergence writes contact information to a DB and then UCCX looks it up
based on some identifier: ANI or DNIS (this is like translation routes in
ICM).

Another option is DTMF.  But I would call that a lesser option.  Thought it
is used in other solutions in the Cisco world.  E.g., CUC Cross Cluster
Sign-In/Transfers.