[cisco-voip] CUSP config info

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 19:31:39 EDT 2013

Manju,
    This is a forum for learning and obtaining assistance with issues
encountered in a voice network. If there's a particular issue you're having
and need help with, or a design you'd like to discuss the merits of, we're
happy to help. If you need consulting services, such as someone to put
together or modify a CUSP configuration for you, then a number of us are
willing to help, but you're unlikely to obtain this assistance, where the
responsibility for completion lies with a party other than yourself, free
of charge.

-Peter