[cisco-voip] Obtaining licenses via PUT after CUWL Reinstatement

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Mon Oct 28 04:18:05 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've had a customer pay for reinstatement of NNN CUWL Standard licenses after their UCSS and ESW had lapsed.

The top-level SKU is "L-CUWL-MISC" and has the reinstate CUWL Standard User option.

The customer has an existing installation of Unity 5 or 7. I have built them a new Unity Connection 9.1(1) system which is managed by the Enterprise License Manager.

My question is how do I obtain the licenses via the Product Upgrade Tool? All of the options to obtain upgrades via PUT are for software and don't appear to contain an actual license for the ELM (Even the CUCM upgrades).

I am also going via the TAC but so far the going is slow.

Cheers
Dana