[cisco-voip] SIP Firmware | 9.3(4)SR1 ETA?

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 30 13:01:46 EDT 2013

Do you have a defect for the UI performance issue?  There was a fix that went into 9.3(4)ES1 to help address digits being dropped when they are dialed quickly when another screen is up (admin settings for example).  Get TAC to give you 9.3(4)ES1 and see if that helps things.  If not then work to get a bug identified.

To my knowledge there won't be any SRs for 9.3(4).  9.4(1) is due to come out relatively soon.

-Ryan