[cisco-voip] TFTP server sizing question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Oct 30 15:44:48 EDT 2013

Thanks Ryan.

But don't you mean "bring down" the serving count in TFTP server parameter?

Also, could I modify the "Build CNF Files" (say, from Build Selective to Build None) or "Enable Caching of Constant and Bin Files at Startup" (say, to False) if I run into problems?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs