[cisco-voip] Jump upgrade/DRS licensing bug

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Fri Sep 6 13:55:34 EDT 2013

The issue has been reproduced and a defect has been filed.
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCuj10105

Joe

On Sep 6, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:

I'm really hoping that licensing will re-host my licenses when I ask to do this since I'm still doing hardware upgrade, not VM. This installing another COP file doesn't leave me with any warm and fuzzies. :(

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs