[cisco-voip] product upgrade access change?

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Mon Sep 9 14:06:31 EDT 2013

I just used PUT last week under a CCO I have for a customer’s account that does not have any Partner Level access and I didn’t have any problems.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ed Leatherman
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 12:58 PM
To: Erick Wellnitz
Cc: cisco-voip
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] product upgrade access change?

News to me I just got a CM 9.1 upgrade kit within the past 2 weeks via PUT

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com <mailto:ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com> > wrote:

Okay...any folks that might be able to shed some light on what I was just told by customer service...

They are telling me that I need partner access to download product upgrades even though I have the appropriate contracts.  Did something change?

Ed Leatherman