[cisco-voip] CUOS ISO do not have CUC software

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Sep 10 07:44:41 EDT 2013

Did you use the right OVA for Unity Connection? It won't be available to install unless it detects the proper hard disk and memory allocations.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>