[cisco-voip] CER not seeing CUCM

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Tue Sep 10 20:24:21 EDT 2013

Check that the CUCM you have pointed to in CER under Phone Tracking > Cisco Unified Communications Manager has the Cisco CallManager (CCM) service running.  If you are pointed towards a publisher and CCM is not running point to a server that is running CCM.  Additionally double check that the SNMP community string is configured on each CUCM server from the serviceability page since this setting is NOT replicated or automatically applied to all servers.  Lastly make sure that the Cisco CallManager SNMP Service and SNMP Master Agent are running on CUCM.

Joe