[cisco-voip] CER not seeing CUCM

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:02:21 EDT 2013

I second Joe's recommendation to make sure CER is pointed to a server
running CallManager AND that all servers are configured for SNMP.

This has caused me problems TWICE before where I pointed CER to a publisher
that wasn't running CCM and I had the same symptoms. There should be some
note / defect about this.