[cisco-voip] License Issue

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Sep 17 10:58:35 EDT 2013

It would be nice if the documentation spelled out exactly what would happen for 8.6 vs 9x etc

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_2/ccmfeat/fslicense.html#wp1156540

I'm not exactly sure, I recall it will fallback to demo mode, but there are some bugs are demo mode licenses being removed with upgrades, etc.  I want to say the CCM service will stop until licensed after the grace period ends.