[cisco-voip] LD calls ring-through

Candese Perez trigena at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:45:40 EDT 2013

I am currently working with a customer who uses an LD carrier with
authorization codes.
When making an outbound LD call with 10 digit ANI, the calls just ring
through.
I contacted the carrier because when I send 4 digit ANI the calls proceed,
but I don't get prompted to enter the authorization code.

The carrier notified me that they don't send answer supervision with 10
digit ANI so they are sending the prompts but all I am hearing is ringing.

I have enabled voice rtp send-recv on the voice gateway, is there something
in CUCM that I need to verify?

The call flow is SIP phone to CUCM 9.1 over SIP trunk to VG with PRI to
telco/LD carrier.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks!