[cisco-voip] Changing codec to solve quality issue?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:03:05 EDT 2013

Nothing appears out of the ordinary from the captures I've done on my
phone.  DSCP is set properly and there doesn't appear to be long delays in
packet delivery.

One hypothesis we have is that the political aspect has amplified the
actual problem.

I'll try to capture some more if I can convince someoen to switch back for
testing purposes.