[cisco-voip] selecting 9.X version and installation media

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 25 14:35:25 EDT 2013

We have a project about to get under way to upgrade our v7 cluster to v9. Just wondering what is the consensus (if any) on which version to stick with. I'm also wondering what media is shipping? I'd like to minimized the amount of installation steps that I have to undertake.

It looks like 9.1(2) is the latest out there, but it's been out since July. Is there another maintenance release coming out soon, or a service pack?

Thoughts?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs