[cisco-voip] Help US Voice T1 issue

Divin John (dijohn) dijohn at cisco.com
Thu Sep 26 15:55:42 EDT 2013

There are certain known issues.

CSCtr63427 (should be fixed in your release)
CSCua50697 (show be there too).

Try workaround 2 from CSCua50697

Workaround 2:
  Step 1)  Upgrade to a fixed-in Cisco IOS version.
  Step 2)  Issue the following commands (hidden, so tab complete will not
work):

    enable
    config t
    controller <t1/e1> <slot/subslot/port> ! ( example: controller t1
0/0/0 )
    hwic_t1e1 equalize

  Step 3)  Shut/no shut the T1 controller, or reload the router to allow
the CLI to
take effect.

Thanks!

Regards,