[cisco-voip] TAR File Decryption

Pete Brown jpb at chykn.com
Thu Apr 3 13:23:43 EDT 2014

The latest version (1.2) has been posted, same URL...
http://www.adhdtech.com/DRS%20Backup%20Decrypter.exe
Usman came across a few issues.  If you are trying to open a backup set XML file in a directory that does not contain all the TAR files from that specific backup, you'll notice these problems...
1. The "Decrypt Pass" flag will not be checked but you'll still be able to click the "Decrypt" button.2. Even if you guess the correct Cluster Security password and the field goes green, the "Decrypt Pass" flag is not checked and the decrypt still fails.
Both issues have been corrected.  Thanks again for your help, Usman.
Thanks,Pete