[cisco-voip] Gateway configuration for UCCCE SIP Outbound Dialer

Reto Gassmann voip at mrga.ch
Tue Apr 8 05:41:25 EDT 2014

Hello all

We found the problem in the ASA config. We had SIP Inspectors enabled and
that blocked the traffic back from the ASA to the PG. NO we have two
choices no SIP inspection or define a static route from the ASA pointing to
the PG.

Our network team is now discussing what to choose.

Thanks for your help
Regards Reto