[cisco-voip] file size sent to billing server

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Apr 14 17:39:10 EDT 2014

Are we talking about CDRs? It's an Enterprise parameter that sets the number of minutes to send files.

CDR File Time Interval: Required FieldThis parameter specifies the time interval for collecting CDR data. For example, if this value is set to 1, each file will contain 1 minute of CDR data (CDRs and CMRs, if enabled). The CDR database will not receive the data in each file until the interval has expired, so consider how quickly you want access to the CDR data when you decide what interval to set in this parameter. For example, setting this parameter to 60 means that each file will contain 60 minutes worth of data, but that data will not be available until the 60-minute period has elapsed and the records are written to the CDR database. This is a required field. Default: 1 Minimum: 1 Maximum: 1440 Unit: min

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph