[cisco-voip] CTI & CCM SDL Trace Question

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Tue Apr 15 11:11:24 EDT 2014

Folks:

I'm hoping someone can tell me the purpose of the SDL event "CtiCallParkNotify" sent from CallPark to CTIHandler. During a call park event from a JTAPI client, I'm seeing the standard SDL event "CtiLineCallParkReq" from CTIDeviceLineMgr to StationD and the proper response "CtiLineCallParkRes" from StationD back to CTIDeviceLineMgr. However, I'm looking at a situation where a JTAPI application fails to actually display the parked call and the only different between a working and non-working scenario is the CtiCallParkNotify event that's sent directly from the new process instance of CallPark. When this SDL event is missing, the application does not display the parked call. When it's present in SDL traces, information about the parked call is displayed by the application.

So my question is, what exactly is this specific SDL event (CtiCallParkNotify) used for? Any information on this event would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

- Daniel