[cisco-voip] is there a way to remove a file from Cisco ELM v9.0(2)SU1?

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Apr 16 14:22:24 EDT 2014

Haven't seen a license file do that before.  New licenses should be
appended to your current counts.

Prime License Manager added a new feature where you can view the contents
of a license file by running "license file diagnose"-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_0_1/CPLM_BK_U7066CD8_00_user-guide-rel-10-0-1/CPLM_BK_U7066CD8_00_user-guide-rel-10-0-1_appendix_0111.html#CPLM_RF_L1C4AAF1_00

Brian