[cisco-voip] is there a way to remove a file from Cisco ELM v9.0(2)SU1?

Tommy Schlotterer tschlotterer at netechcorp.com
Wed Apr 16 14:55:33 EDT 2014

I should have added that only parts of the file is base 64 encoded.  You would  need to open the file in a text editor and copy in the parts between the certificate start and ends.  The user count data is found between the certificate data in clear text if I remember correctly.

Tommy

Sent from my mobile device.