[cisco-voip] Run on All Active Unified CM Nodes in 8.5 and higher

Wes Sisk (wsisk) wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Apr 16 15:06:09 EDT 2014

Jason,

IIRC the default behavior in 7.x specifically was not “run on all nodes”. The RL would only run on nodes in the associated CM Group.
[cid:E85CD3F1-A131-4092-B467-6368E17133E9 at cisco.com]

In 3.x time RouteLists did run on all nodes. We changed that for scalability reasons - too many “run everywhere” devices as clusters grew to huge sizes.

-Wes