[cisco-voip] number of rings

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:04:38 EDT 2014

In the settings for the line, change the CFNA timer.  The timer is in
seconds so you'll have to play with it to get the number of rings you want.

--
Ben Story
CCSP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila