[cisco-voip] MTP allocation failure - CDDR cause code 47

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:16:45 EDT 2014

After collecting traces and sending them off to TAC, we found that the "Fail
Call If Trusted Relay Point Allocation Fails
<https://10.2.146.20/ccmadmin/serviceParamEdit.do?server=63a3b20b-c06e-4957-a9be-9f98feb64114&service=0&showall=true#>[image:
Required Field]"  service parameter was set to true.

It seems to be working properly after changing this to false.