[cisco-voip] 8 channel GSM gateways?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:31:33 EDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Erick Bergquist <erickbee at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be interested if you find one and go with one. I have dealt with a
> client in same country who does this with FXO ports and a mobile phone
> device like you, but haven't heard of any issues so haven't really looked
> into alternatives.

The problem is that their proposed solution is for us to generate
dialtone (FXS) towards them rather than FXO.

Lelio, I'd already seen that page and was going through the vendors.
What made the dinstar one jump out?

It doesn't appear that a SIP trunk in Brazil would make calls to the
cell carrier any cheaper. Too bad!

As far as the numbering plan, it seems like we'll be able to route the
calls appropriately on the dialed number, so that calls stay on-net
for the carrier.