[cisco-voip] One-way audio after BLIND transfer to SIP Trunk

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Wed Apr 30 09:25:36 EDT 2014

I’ve seen instances where the SIP SDP contains either a=send or a=receive for Blind Transfer on CUCM and that causes one way audio. On one instance this was between CUCM and Lync. Fortunately the customer had an Acme Packet SBC and we used SIP Header Manipulation Rules to fix it.

Can you get a Wireshark pcap of the SIP messaging for the entire call flow?  That would be very helpful.