[cisco-voip] NTP not set on Unity Connection subscriber/HA server - 9.1.2.11900-12

Mehtab Shinwari mshinwari at fidelus.com
Tue Aug 5 22:02:30 EDT 2014

We had a similar issue with a cups cluster and here is what Tac did:

1)Get the output of "ls -Z /common/log/install/capture.txt".

Sample from lab system:
[root at CUCM862Sub1 platform]# ls -Z /common/log/install/capture.txt
-rw-r--r--  root root system_u:object_r:cron_log_t
/common/log/install/capture.txt

2) To resolve permanently run "restorecon -vR /common/log/install/capture.txt"

3) Then re-run "ls -Z /common/log/install/capture.txt" and review output (it should have corrected the labelling of the file).

Regards

Mehtab Shinwari | CCNP RS/V
Senior Support Engineer